- DirectorHanro Smitsman
- ProducerCorrino Media Corporation
Michael John Fedun, Atilla Meijs, Ivo Noorlander
- Compositing (scar)Dennis Kleyn
- Releasefall 2010, The Netherlands
- Running time91 minutes
- Formatshot on RED, post HD
- D.O.P.Joost Rietdijk NSC
- EditorMarc Bechtold NCE
- FacilityCorrino Media Corporation
- GradingVeerle Zeelmaekers
‘Schemer’ ('Schemer') is a thriller inspired by the murder in 2003 of Maja Bradaric from Nijmegen.
Planet X provided the film with digital make-up. The original scar (see photo) was not sufficiently impressive in the film, and was accentuated.
The tracking, and specifically the 'stretching' of the skin (and therefore the scar), was a challenge, because during the filming the possibility that images might need manipulation was not taken into account.
‘Schemer’ premiered in 2010 at the San Sebastian International Film Festival and in the Netherlands at the Netherlands Film Festival.